Saturday 7 December 2013

Freya Lines Designs @ Anna Lovell Jewellery Xmas Sale 13-15 December

This year I will be selling my products at the Anna Lovell Jewellery Xmas Sale again, along side her beautiful jewellery! 


I will be selling my Christmas Collection, which includes the 'Winter Foliage' Paper cut Christmas Cards, 'Golden Autumn' hand painted greetings cards and hand cut & folded 'Paper Leaves Garlands'. All items are lovingly handmade by Freya Lines, bringing delicate & golden decoration to your festive celebrations!
There will also be a selection of my 'everyday' Greetings Cards, Notebooks, Mugs & Cushions!
And I am hoping to have ready some special A4 paper cuts for the more unique and one-off Christmas gift!

There will be mulled wine & nibbles!

EVENT INFO
Opening Hours
Friday 13th December 12-9
Saturday 14th December 11-5
Sunday 15th December 11-5

Address
9, Links Yard, Spelman Street, London, E1 5LX

Anna Lovell Jewellery www.annalovell.co.uk / 07986611220

I can only be there on the Friday evening from 7pm & Saturday daytime! So if you miss me, still pop in & say hi to my amazing and super lovely fairy-godmother Anna Lovell!

No comments: