Thursday 7 November 2013

Getting Inspired for Christmas

I'm getting inspired for Christmas! And yes, it may be a bit early for the festive music & sparkly jumper (I have already had a minced pie however!) but on the days between work & life I have been working on my little Christmas Collection. For me Christmas is all about all things golden & handmade, here are some instagram images of the journey so far, the Collection of cards & decorations will be launched from mid November!

 
Production line of hand painted greetings cards


 
Designing hand cut greetings cards

 
Hand cut Greetings Cards Range

 
Gold & Silver Ribbons for Christmas Decorations


A desk full of hand cut paper leaves

 
Developing last years popular Christmas garlands

Keep an eye out in the Online Shop for the Christmas Collection along with other ranges & products!

All images are COPYRIGHT Freya Lines

No comments: