Tuesday 4 December 2012

Paper Leaves Garland


Image COPYRIGHT Freya Lines 2012
Image COPYRIGHT Freya Lines 2012
Image COPYRIGHT Freya Lines 2012
Image COPYRIGHT Freya Lines 2012

This Christmas I making handmade 'Paper Leaf Garlands' as festive decorations!
Inspired by the paper leaf garland I made for my home last year, see blogpost here.
I have designed & made five different leaf shapes, based on the Silver Birch, English Elm, Wild Ash, Beach & Aspen Leaves.
They are hand cut & hand folded from gold double sided metalic paper & hung on gold cotton thread.

They will be sold at the Salusbury School Christmas Fair and some other little shows I am doing in December (if I can make more in time).

Packet's include...
10 x Handmade leaves
in 5 different designs (2 of each design)
on 1 metre of 100% cotton thread
Garlands can be taped or tied, it's up to you.
Garlands must be hung tightly so leaves do not fall & group in the middle.





1 comment:

Paquita said...

Preciosas las hojas