Monday 17 September 2012

NEW Stockist! 'My pop up design shop'


 
I now have my little patterned products in a NEW pop-up shop!
Since the end of the lovely Roses & String pop-up shop at Queens Parade, Heather Hodgins (previously of Roses & String) has teamed up with Zoe Brewer of 'My pop up design shop' just two doors down.
So you can now purchase my products from there instead!

Currently there are my greetings cards, travel wallets and pocket mirrors. And very very soon, there will also be my cushions and hopefully i'll get some mugs there too!
With Autumn pretty much here, I also aim to sell some Autumnal & christmassy cards & decorations too.

If you're in London, go check out Queens Parade & have a peak at my things too!

My pop up design shop LINK HERE
Queens Parade at Willesden Windows LINK HERE

No comments: