Monday 19 March 2012

Selling Products

Over the past few months whilst juggling working and freelance design work, I have been developing products with my designs on. I am now almost at the stage of setting up my Web Shop and will be selling in a lovely pop up shop in a week (details to follow).
To begin with I will be selling Travel wallets, hand made notebooks, pocket mirrors, hand made greetings cards & hand made paper garlands. Not all products are finalised but here's a few piccies to get an idea...

'I Love Lavender' Travel Wallet

'Seed Sprig' Travel Wallet

Pocket Mirrors - Designs yet to be finalised

'Folded Leaf' Hand made Paper cut greetings Card

'I Love Lavender' Hand made notebook

'Climbing Leaves' Hand made notebook


'Paper Leaf' Hand made notebook

'Folded Leaf' Hand made notebook




No comments: