I'm not very keen on the whole Valentines Malarky, especially as me and my other half have our anniversary not long after, which is much more exciting!
But, after quite a few years, I still always make a little something for my Mr Buckley and this year I had fun making this!
How to Grow a Love Plant.
1. Make One packet of Love Seeds using a little bit of imagination & love...
2. Put the Love Seeds in a little Plant Pot, lovingly of course..
3. Watch the Love Plant grow with all it's Love..
4. Pick the Love Plants, with love & care..
Lovely Lovely Love Plants...
5. Finally, put the Love Plants in a pot of your chosing, I chose a mini Strawberry Jam pot
as it is Mr. Buckley's Favourite Jam...